Yes, my BA friend, you have what it takes to be a great Product Owner!
“Product Success starts with Analysis” IIBA, 2021.
- If there is no analysis phase and no BA role, does that mean there is no formal analysis in Agile efforts?
- Who does the analysis in Agile? When? How?
- Is the BA effectively the PO in Agile teams?
- How does a PO determine and drive value?
- Where can I learn how to do Product Ownership analysis?
- Should I take the IIBA-CPOA Certificate of Product Ownership Analysis?
The role of Product Owner has become critical as organizations adopt agile practices and become more product-centric. Business Analysts are also well skilled and practiced in performing many elements of this “product ownership analysis.” Join us for this lunch-and-learn event to learn more about the IIBA’s Guide to Product Ownership Analysis, and how you can use your existing skills to become a great Product Owner!
Bev Harper is a senior Business Systems Analyst at Genentech in South San Francisco. In her long career as a BA she has worked in healthcare, transportation and professional services industries. She has experience with records management, pricing, sales, and human resource solutions amongst many others. Some of her interests include user experience design, cybersecurity, and business data analytics. Bev enjoys the craft of business analysis, and gets inspiration from being part of a professional community. She has stood up two BA centers of excellence and is a long time member of the IIBA.
Bev uses the IIBA's certifications as motivation to keep current with best practices. She most recently completed the Certificate of Product Ownership Analysis (IIBA-CPOA) which is the topic of this lunch and learn.
* Please register here: