12 Steps to Building Products That Customers Love
Speaker: Eno Eka, CBAP® PROSCI AAC CPOA
Speaker Biography: Eno Eka is a business analyst and change manager based in Calgary, Alberta. She is an award-winning career coach and speaker who has been recognized for helping more than 7,000 professionals, especially immigrants kickstart their professional careers in Canada. She is a business analysis content developer and course instructor at the University of Manitoba. She is the CEO & Founder of Eny Consulting Inc, a boutique consulting firm in Canada.
In about 3 years of arriving in Canada, Eno has touched the lives of thousands of immigrants. She has curated mentorship and coaching programs for immigrants which have sought her recognition & awards globally. Eno is an embodiment of service as she volunteers with several non- profit organizations to help immigrants to Canada integrate successfully and become gainfully employed.
Eno volunteers as a mentor with Calgary Region Immigrant Employment Council (CRIEC) and sits on the Board of the IIBA Calgary Chapter as Director of Education.She also volunteers at the Calgary Drop-in Centre and Calgary Dream Centre. She is a Giving Back Sponsor for the Women in Need Society (WINS). Her awards and achievements include:
- Forbes 30 under 30 nominee 2020, Education Category
- Alberta Top 30 under 30 recipient 2021
- Calgary Top 40 under 40 nominee 2019 & 2020
- Universal Women’s Network, Winner 2019 Award for Mentorship
- RBC Women of Influence 2020 Award Recipient
Get your event tickets here!
- IIBA Member Tickets: $10.00 here. (requires logon with IIBA member credentials. Navigate to "Events" page.)
- IIBA Non-Member Tickets: $20.00 here. (*Become an IIBA member today! Join here.)